Dear Family & Friends,
It is an honor to close the year 2015 with gratefulness for the amazing opportunities God has given me as a missionary this past year. If you were part of supporting financially or praying for the work I did in the mission field I truly thank you.
I was able to host two mission trips in Tampa, FL and minister the love of Jesus. It is in these moments that I saw the great impact that my home church, Crossover Church has.
For international missions I went to Honduras with Christafari Musicianaries. Also, myself and 21 others from Crossover Church went to the Bahamas on a mission trip. It has been a great year of outreach.
Newest Update for 2016
At this time I am ecstatic to share that after three years of being a missionary in the U.S. I finally qualify to apply for permanent residency in 2016.
Support Goal for 2016
In order to extend my time as an U.S. missionary to permanent resident status I need to raise $8500 by May 2016 to cover the transition and filing costs of immigrating.
My invitation to you:
Will you as a business or individual support me by contributing to this $8500 goal?
How can you support?
1) Prayer - for God's will, safety, strength and endurance as a missionary
2) Financially - to support me as a missionary. Gifts from $25 to $1000 or up.
3) Social awareness- share the link www.fundly.com/nikitamissionary on your social media - FB, Twitter, Instagram
1. Online giving - www.fundly.com/nikitamissionary or PayPal email@example.com
2. Mail a check to Nikita Carter, Crossover Church, 1235 E. Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33612
check memo: Nikita Carter Missionary
Gifts of $50 or more will qualify as tax-deductible. Use option 2 if you desire a tax-deduction.
3. If within Europe/Netherlands you can send support via: NL35 ABNA 0445 3192 67
I truly thank you in advance for your prayers and support
Blessings and Happy New Year.
“We are partners working together for God”- 1 Corinthians 3:9